Wednesday, October 15, 2008

You found it!

Hi Chicks! For those of you who made that "covenant" to go to the blog, I welcome and thank you! :-) I hope you're all sensing the presence of our savior in your life today regardless of your circumstances. Have you taken some time to get into His presence today?

As we try to get everyone used to coming to the blog, I want to ask you to take a minute or two to leave us a comment so we know you stopped by.

Remember, we'll be using this blog to communicate with one another during the "off-season" of Atlanta Encounter. We'll be working through the book together, "On Purpose For a Purpose", which can be purchased on October 21st only AT our meeting for $10. After that, it will be back at its regular price of $15. I hope you'll take advantage of this opportunity to stay in the Word of God with your girlfriends as we move through another Holiday season. I'm still working on details of how our blog Bible Study will work, but I know it'll be a blessing to each of us. And, hey, why don't you invite someone you know to join you for the blog study? You won't even have to leave home to participate!

One more thing: Mark your calendars and make sure you don't miss our last 3 weeks of Atlanta Encounter.

October 21st: Guest speaker, Ashley Smith Robinson
Guest Recording Artist, Kristi Walker

October 28th: Guest Recording Artist: Lost & Found

November 4th: Special Guests Beloved !! You won't want to miss our last night of the Atlanta Encounter as we say so long until next year. We'll have a wonderful time with Beloved, teaching from Yours Truly, and dessert & Coffee afterwards. Plan to stick around for a while to hang out and enjoy some girl time before the craziness of the Holidays are upon us.

You have no idea how much I love you! I'm praying for you all today,

Shelley

4 comments:

JessicaL said...

Yes! I found it :) Thanks for a wonderful message last night.. Spoke right to my heart..

Anonymous said...

I found it too!! I love all the wonderful messages...CHURCH 4 CHICKS IS AWESOME!!!!

Laurie said...

Thanks so much for coming to Celebration! I had such a great time and it was wonderful to get to talk to you! We will continue to pray for your ministry!

Anonymous said...

I was finally found it! Yes, I'm having a great time at Atlanta Encounter. It's truly been a blessing to my spirit. The women are awesome and I thank God for all is going to do in our lives.