Monday, November 17, 2008

Bible Study Starts TOMORROW!


Hi Everyone,


I just wanted to stop in and wish you all a great Monday and remind you to check back in tomorrow for the first post of our online Bible Study. If you've not yet gotten your book, there is still time to get it and get started. Tomorrow will be an introduction that will include more instructions on what to expect from the study and such. Probably the quickest way to get your book ordered would be to go through amazon.com. (Click the link and it will take you right to it.) We will read Chapter 1 before Tuesday, November 25th, so you still have plenty of time to jump in with us.


I'm honored to be on this journey with you through the story of Esther. I know God will use it in each of our lives as we listen for His voice to us personally and as a group.


See you tomorrow!


Shelley

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooo excited about this online Bible Study. Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Me too! Looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

I hope all the ladies doing this Bible Study will leave comments about what they are learning or questions that they have so that we can all learn from each other and get even more out of it! I know I plan to!

Anonymous said...

Yeah - that would be awesome! I hope everyone does that too. It helps to know what other people are learning.