Saturday, November 8, 2008

Winter Blog Series Begins November 18th!

Hello Ladies! It's almost time to begin our new online group through the winter! We will all be reading "On Purpose For a Purpose" based on the story of Esther found in the Old Testament of our beloved Bibles. If you don't already have your copy of this book (On Purpose For a Purpose) and would like to join us (we have women from several states already planning to be a part of this, so you don't have to be in Atlanta to participate), you can get your copy online from Amazon.com or ShelleyHendrix.com. We will begin on November 18, 2008~more info to come in the next few days, so help us spread the word!

***UPDATE***Please leave a comment in the comments section to let us know that you will be participating. Let us know a little about you as well. We are really looking forward to getting to know one another better in the coming weeks through our online community. Can't wait to "meet" you all!! ~Shelley

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one likes to be the first one to leave a comment. lol Well, I've taken the plunge...now it's your turn!

Colleen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colleen said...

I've been praying for Sisters to share a Bible Study with. I look forward to studying with you......my first blogging experience!

Unknown said...

Colleen! Welcome to our blog! If you'd like to order the book we'll be working on together, you can find it easily and most quickly at Amazon.com. The name of the book is "On Purpose For a Purpose" by yours truly, Shelley Hendrix. We are delighted that you'll be joining us!

Anonymous said...

I will be participating and am excited about the upcoming Winter Blog Series!!! Happy Friday!
Liz Smith

Michelle said...

I plan to participate in this series. I have never done an online bible study before and am looking forward to it.

Unknown said...

Hello!

I will be participating in the Winter Bible study. I'm so looking forward to studying the book of Esther.

Anonymous said...

I'm planning to participate in the Bible Study and I look forward to discovering God's purpose for me.

Anonymous said...

I am definately in, not sure how all this works, I have never done one online before. i am excited to get started!

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

I will try and follow this with you. How does this work?

Tabitha said...

Some friends and I will be doing the winter bible study. We are really looking forward to it.

Anonymous said...

I will be participating.
Jenna

Kim Krebs said...

Hello! Well this is a first time for me doing a Bible Study Online but I am thrilled to be doing it. I look forward to the study and what God has planned for us ladies! Have a fabulous week.